Although I try to refrain myself from too many dairy products like cheese or milk or too much seafood like tuna or salmon (I won't dwell on the ethical issue here... don't worry) I sometimes miss my Starbucks Tuna Sandwich. And today was the day when I randomly made one of the best sandwiches I've ever made, within maybe 5 minutes.
- 1 tuna can
- 1 hand of cranberries
- 1/2 apple
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
1. Open the tuna can and drain it
2. Mix the cranberries with the tuna
3. Cut the apple in little pieces and mix it with the rest
4. Add a little bit of mayonnaise
5. Put it on the bread and slice it diagonally
EASY NO? And its pretty healthy, minus the mayonnaise..