zondag 26 februari 2012


The big surprise called Pari Dukovic.


Bought New York Magazine to entertain myself during my atrocious flight to the Caribbean and not only was I surprised with the mind-boggling copy-quality of the magazine, but also with their smashing choice of photographers. Jenny Elbert, Wolfgang Freithof, Alex Subrizi and (my favorite) Paolo Roversi are only a few to name that are included in the magazine. It definitely treated me with the big surprise called Pari Dukovic, with his photographic portfolio, taken at the fashion shows in Paris, Milan and New York. Can't believe that this was the first time I got acquainted with him.


I googled the man and scanned through his portfolio and whether shooting boxing matches, burlesque dancers, street photographs of Istanbul or New York or backstage at the fashion shows, I find Pari's photographs high in contrast, gritty, dark and very dreamy.

Here are some of his stunning photo's in the mag.

Anna Wintour at Rodarte, New York.

Backstage at Alexander McQueen, Paris.

Backstage at Prada, Milan.

Beyoncé at Rodarte, New York.

Chloé, Paris.

At Diane Von Furstenberg, New York.

Gisele Bündchen bakstage at Givenchy, Paris.

Hailey Clauson at Prabal Gurung.

Jason Wu, New York.

Jason Wu, New York.

Julianne Moore at Lanvin, Paris.

Bernadette

Photo's by Pari Dukovic in New York Magazine.

By Sander

    Geen opmerkingen:

    Een reactie posten