donderdag 3 mei 2012

Japanese Streets


Forget about Lookbook! Japanese Streets is my new website to turn to whenever I'm craving for fashinspiration! The website is created by photo-journalist Kjeld Duits and he was inspired by the stunningly creative street fashion that exploded on the streets of Tokyo and Osaka in the late 90's.

While intensely scanning the website, I couldn't help to regret the fact that I cancelled my trip to Tokyo this summer to stay in the city. Although I love New York and everything that comes with it, I would DIE for a huge shopping trip in Tokyo! 

I love the fact that the men dress better than the women in Asia. People that claim that European men are the most fashionable of our species are oh so wrong. Fashion is such a huge part of the male lifestyle in Asia that it's not considered a luxe. Its a necessity. When I was living in Seoul I realized that I could never be over-dressed as a guy over there. Nothing's too outrageous! Being zealous equals being normal.
























All credit to Japanese Streets

By Sander

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten